[icecast] Mutiple Sources

Steve Wakelin steve at wcsl.net
Tue Mar 30 21:32:48 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am running icecast with great success and Simplecast as the content
source.

I have already having multiple sources using different ports, to
increase the security I would like to allocate each source a different
password.

The documentation is a little unclear as to whether a different username
is required for each password, the Simplecast program does not allow me
to configure a username.

Is this possible?

TIA

/Steve