[icecast] Icecast [Bad Password]

Joe Jones joe_jones64 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 00:50:37 UTC 2004

I assume your referencing the protocol used, of which I have it set to
"xaudiocast"

receive a Socket error message and it then appears to hang (maybe waiting to
timeout?).

When using "http" as the protocol the Ices client attempts a connection,
receives a Socket error message and then continually retries subsequent
connections.

This is reflected by watching the console logging of Icecast.