[icecast] Icecast 1.3.12 stream jumping

John McHarry jmcharry at whqr.org
Mon Mar 29 15:39:38 UTC 2004

WHQR and WDAV are streaming mp3 from two mountpoints on the same server.
When listening to one of them, the client sometimes jumps to the other.
I have heard this with xmms. A listener has reported it with an unknown
client, and personnel at WDAV have also heard it. I don't know their
client software, but could find out. This sounds more like an icecast
bug, however. Does anyone know anything about the problem?