[icecast] Does icecast call home

Jason L webby at seneca-rez.net
Sat Mar 20 00:58:36 UTC 2004

I answered my own question, It isn't icecast calling home, it's someone hammering my server it just happend to start at the same time I put my scanner on the icecast directory.

Someone or something from the IP  192.127.94.7  tan7.ncr.com   has been hammering my server every 12 seconds.  Anyone else have this IP in there access logs?