[icecast] ogg player for mac

//mikezero/ mike at radiotakeover.com
Thu Mar 18 18:25:39 UTC 2004

iTunes works fine, all you need is an updated quicktime plugin that you
can find at http://www.illadvised.com/~jordy .  i found this on
www.macosxhints.com

//mike.zero/ _         _
_       _         mike at radiotakeover.com                           _
_         \\head.geek\ _
_                               radiotakeover.com____________|
_ _>>fight.the.power||and.the.power.will.fight.back/               .
_                               .     #mdfmk__                     .