[icecast] Icecast Station Browser for Winamp Media Library...

Stefan Neufeind stefan at neufeind.net
Tue Mar 9 09:21:13 UTC 2004

Hi Oddsock,

brilliant again :-)) The only thing I my WinAmp 2.92 missed under
Win2k was the iconv.dll, which you didn't ship with the installer.
After that everything went fine.

Just a few suggestions:
- How about loading a list once the "Icecast stream directory" is
selected from the menu on the left side? When I choose "Internet
Radio" (the WinAmp builtin) they retrieve the list and even show how
much has already been loaded.

- Is it possible to add a filter-dialog? E.g. only list ogg-streams
or such?

- Is it possible to also do grouping (same station, different
quality) like on the website?

 Stefan