[icecast] Q: Client connection time limits.

Dale Ghent daleg at elemental.org
Fri Mar 5 02:51:44 UTC 2004

I have a working patch to the icecast 2.0.0 source which implements
time limits in the form of a <client-time-limit> element in the server
conf file.

The time limit is set in seconds, with 0 seconds meaning there is no
time limit, and is also the default, obviously.

This is a global config directive, ie it effects all clients connected
to all mount points. Should I also add a mount-specific one? What
should I call it?

I can submit the patch to oddsock and crew if they're interested in
using it.

/dale