[Icecast] Source client software for Mac

Warren J. Beckett warren
Thu Jul 8 20:39:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

Here is an easy one for the subscribers of this list.

Can you recommend software for Mac OSX to allow it to stream Vorbis Ogg
to an Icecast server? There are a some great tools for streaming MP3,
but this far I can't find a tool for OSX.

The only other requirement is that the software can be easily installed,
so compiling any kind of ported BSD code would be out of the question
for the intended audience.

There are mention of tools like macamp but I have not been able to get
to the subband.com website in the last few weeks.

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,

Warren.
--