[Icecast] installation question

Iceuse - Kris iceuse
Mon Jul 5 13:31:00 UTC 2004

Hello,
if in your icecast.xml, log file is set to /logs/error.log, then perhaps
you had the same error I had some time ago. To prevent this, I added
chown nobody:nogroup /var/log/icecast/{access.log,error.log}
just before starting icecast...

you should try chown with correct user/group and directory.

I think it is corrected in Karl's icecast version, but in fact, I don't
know, as the chown line is still in my script.

Chris