[icecast] Audio Stream Hosting

aguzman aguzman at cristolinux.org
Fri Jan 30 06:38:44 UTC 2004

I want to give some quota in my server to 25 of my clients and give them the
opportunity to use my icecast server so they can stream music.  Im not sure
yet how to do it, maybe let them put their mp3s in the server and then
create a playlist for each one of them or if I should let them stream from
their own pc.  Im undecited and any advice on what options would be best and
why would be greatly apreciated.

Thank you,
:)