[icecast] a few questions about relaying

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz
Fri Jan 23 23:23:56 UTC 2004

Hi there list,

I have a few questions here.  First of all, can I relay an mp3 shoutcast
relay even though I am using ices2 for the ogg format?  Secondly, if the
first question is a yes how would I set my server to be used for dialup
streams.  In other words I would have to decrease the bit rate to
accomodate the dial up users.  Could this be done with out causing any
hard ships to what I already have set up?