[icecast] Icecast makes dumpfile but no stream

lonnie at lonniewebb.com lonnie at lonniewebb.com
Tue Jan 13 06:13:36 UTC 2004

I expect you have deal with my newbie problem before.  Please help me
find where you have (hopefully) stashed the answer!

I have darkice and icecast 2 running nicely on a redhat 9 machine.  I
can connect to my admin page and stats just fine. Icecast creates a
playable dump file but when I connect using xmms (as I do with other
icecast servers) I do not get music.

What do I do next??

--Lonnie