[icecast] could not start logging

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Thu Jan 1 02:14:43 UTC 2004

when using chroot, all paths are relative to the directory set in
<basedir>, so, if you set basedir to /home/me/chrooted, and logdir to
/usr/local/log, and you are using chroot (which you seem to be due to the
"changed groupid" etc. msgs) then the actual logdir will be
/home/me/chrooted/usr/local/log...

oddsock