[icecast] status.xsl

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mrakotom at free.fr
Sat Feb 28 13:50:36 UTC 2004

Hi all
I'm runing Icecast2 on a Linux Box, feeded by IceS2
All are CVS version

My problems :

#1 - If I make tests on some mountpoints ( eg: /test.ogg ) and then if I
remove the source ( because I finished the test ) , the mountpoint is still
displayed in status.xsl . How to get rid of the mention of "dead"
mountpoint ?

#2 - As well as you can see at http://stko.dyndns.info:9000/status.xsl , the
bitrate is 0 . Why ? OR it is not the bitrate but the quality ?
because i'm using <quality>0</quality> in the iceS conf file ....

Thanks for your help

--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65