[icecast] and the baAzar ??

Michael H. Collins mike at linuxlink.com
Thu Feb 26 16:59:36 UTC 2004

ROFLMAO

no I didn't take anything bad.  I pay nothing to stream audio from ten
venues at sxsw.com every year.  I am now setting up servers other places
so anyonecan listen to any austin music when ever it is playing.

listen to the bands that will be at sxsw at
http://server1.sxsw.com:8000/sxsw.ogg

M.H. Tex Collins
Admiral, Penguinista Navy.