[icecast] XML statistics?

HidayahOnline.org Admin admin at hidayahonline.org
Thu Feb 26 05:52:24 UTC 2004

The documentation for Icecast2 references a structured XML document
containing statistics, such as the following from the docs:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<icestats>
        <client_connections>13</client_connections>
        <connections>14</connections>
        <source_connections>1</source_connections>
        <sources>1</sources>
        <source mount="/test.ogg">
                <artist></artist>
                <audio_info>ice-samplerate=32000;ice-bitrate=Quality -1;ice-channels=1</audio_info>
                <ice-bitrate>Quality -1</ice-bitrate>
                <ice-channels>1</ice-channels>
                <ice-samplerate>32000</ice-samplerate>
                <listeners>0</listeners>
                <public>0</public>
                <title></title>
                <type>Ogg Vorbis</type>
        </source>
</icestats>

At the following page:

http://www.icecast.org/files/icecast_docs/icecast2_stats.html

However, I cannot find such a file in my Icecast2 Win32 directory.
Obviously, I'm using the Win32 build of Icecast2, and I wish to parse
the XML file for display on the front page of my site.  Perhaps it is a
configuration directive I have neglected?

Thanx in advance!