[icecast] Parsing problem

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Tue Feb 24 14:18:03 UTC 2004

If you want a good way to test out your xsl files, the following will help
quite a bit :

1. get a copy of the stats tree in a file somewhere : wget
http://admin:hackme@server:port/admin/stats;mv stats stats.xml
2. run xsltproc stats.xml yourfile.xsl

xsltproc will try to perform the transform and give you much better
messages than icecast will (icecast just says Cannot parse, but xsltproc
will give you file and line numbers and contextual information)

oddsock