[icecast] icecast 2.0.0 chroot problem

Jan-Kees Fels jankees at familyfels.com
Fri Feb 20 13:14:09 UTC 2004

Thanks for the superfast reaction.

You got me started thinking.

I got rid of the following lines number 3 and 8 hereunder. They were
present in the example xml and I think that they don't belong here
because icecast won't run if chroot is not being used........

Now it starts. I am very happy about this!!!! :-)

JK

1	<security>
2        <chroot>0</chroot>
4        <changeowner>