[icecast] Funky password mount point error for liveice and ic ecast - PLZ HL P!

David Kramer DKramer at reflect.com
Thu Feb 19 01:47:55 UTC 2004

Pete - Thanks for the hack, I've gone in an adjusted the necessary
lines(Even though my C is REALLY rusty, cut and paste to the rescue), I
re-compiled the source, so hopefully things will work once I get home to
test.  You mentioned that I shouldnt use this for a Public Production
server, is there any other security measures I can take to override this
exploit? I had planned on running it public, but maybe not anymore.   Im
jail root'd and will have the files locked down. Thoughts?

DK