[icecast] MP3 push software?

Bryan Walls Bryan.Walls at nasa.gov
Fri Feb 13 18:43:50 UTC 2004

wget might be the things to pick up the stream. What just puts a
stream out in icecast1 format (that's what Darwin needs).

Will the old ices work for that? I tried to compile ices (after
installing libshout). I keep getting that /usr/bin/pkg-config
couldn't find libshout. How do I fix that?

--
Bryan Walls                             My words are not NASA policy.
Bryan.Walls at nasa.gov       	       (256)544-3311voice,544-8752fax