[icecast] hide status.xsl ?

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Wed Feb 11 00:42:36 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 00:06, niko at skoid.org wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to hide the status.xsl page from my icecast server (or change
> the location of the file)
> I've tried to rename it in the web/ diectory, but it is always at
> myserver:port/status.xsl..
> If i delete it, this is the same..
> Does someone know what I would have to do ton don't have this file ?

If you move it to a different name that ends with .xsl, it'll be available
under that name. If you move it to some other name, it won't be available. If
you delete it, it won't be available.

I have no idea how you could be seeing it after you've removed it - it's not
possible as far as I can tell. There's nothing special about the 'status.xsl'
name.

Mike