[icecast] Please confirm your message

David Kramer DKramer at reflect.com
Tue Feb 10 09:39:40 UTC 2004

Hello, this is the mailing list anti-spam filter at Xiph.Org.
We need you to confirm your e-mail message with the subject of
"subscribe".

Please send a message to the following address, or simply use your
mailer's "Reply" feature.

   icecast+confirm+1076405509.4977.3d207b at xiph.org

Rather than allow only list subscribers to post to Xiph.Org mailing
lists, we've set up a whitelist system by which anyone can post, but
the first message from an unknown email address must be confirmed to
verify that's it's not email from a spam robot.  Your confirmation
reply will add this email address to our whitelist, and allow you to
post freely to Xiph.Org mailing lists from the confirmed address.

[ This notice was generated by TMDA/0.68 (http://tmda.net/),
  an automated junk-mail reduction system. ]

--- Enclosed is a copy of your message.