[icecast] Icecast in Macromedia Flash

//mikezero/ mike at radiotakeover.com
Thu Feb 5 10:44:29 UTC 2004

i've used macromedia shockwave to connect to an ices playlist stream
using icecast 1.3.  i haven't been able to get flash to connect to a
streaming audio source yet.  if you have any code snippets or example
sources from your flash player that would be a huge help.

//mike.zero/ _         _
_       _         mike at radiotakeover.com                           _
_         \\head.geek\ _
_                               radiotakeover.com____________|
_ _>>fight.the.power||and.the.power.will.fight.back/               .
_                               .     #mdfmk__                     .