[icecast] Icecast2 Win32: any way to minimize on start or run as a service?

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Wed Feb 4 15:43:25 UTC 2004

At 09:10 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
>Is there any way to run Icecast2 Win32 at Windows startup and at least one
>of the following: minimized, in the system tray, or as an NT/2000 service?
>I looked through the docs but couldn't find anything.

there is a checkbox on the main dialog that will automatically start the
server when the main executable is started (i.e. you don't have to click
the "Start Server" button)..so if you check that and put a shortcut in your
startup folder it will start.  The only problem is that it won't start
minimized...

oddsock