[icecast] Status.xsl not displaying everything

Brendan Cully brendan at xiph.org
Wed Feb 4 15:32:21 UTC 2004

Sadly I have no time to help trace this, so consider this a
motivational message. Using the same setup, my stream name, genre and
description all appear in /admin/stats.xsl. And they all get forwarded
to the YP server (dir.xiph.org) correctly as well. So it is
possible, but since I did nothing special to get it working I can't
offer any advice. Good luck.