[icecast] Status.xsl not displaying everything

Nicholas Humfrey njh at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 16:23:38 UTC 2004

Part of the problem might be that several fields in the status.xsl file
are named wrong:

name -> server_name
description -> server_description
description -> server_description
url -> server_url

if a stream is public or not):

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/libshout-doc/status-njh.xsl

Just copy it to your icecast2's web directory.

source XML:

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/libshout-doc/status-text.xsl
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/libshout-doc/status-xml.xsl

http://kate.surge.soton.ac.uk:8080/status.xsl