[Icecast] Re: Win32 project files for libshout

Altu Faltu altufaltu at mail.com
Mon Dec 27 06:55:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks for provoding the snapshot.

Now it refers to following folders which are not included in the package!
  ../../pthreads
  ../../oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include

1) Can I use http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/ogg insted of oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1?
2) Where do I get pthreads?
3) Is svn for libshout available for public read access? Where?

- Altu Faltu