[Icecast] Tracking bandwidth used of individual mountpoints?

Aaron Paulley paulley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:26:21 UTC 2004

Is it possible to somehow meter and log the bandwidth used by
individual mountpoints? I'm using mrtg to monitor the whole server,
but I'd like to know which mountpoints are creating the most traffic
so I can offer better-priced streaming packages to users who really
aren't using all that much bandwidth. And also to be able to charge
more for users who use way much more bandwidth than they are supposed
to be using. As things stand right now, I can't differentiate the
different mountpoint streams' bandwidth usage.

Thanks,
Aaron