[Icecast] Setting up a source client

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:52:57 UTC 2004

We have access to an icecast server and i beleve we need to set up a
source client.  Had a look on the website but docs seem to be mainly
concerned with setting up a server.  What i really want is something
that i can use in conjunction with Jack Audio conection Kit.  any
pointers would be great.

If its any help I am using the DeMuDi 1.2.0. Linux distribution.

ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - dont ever accuse me of