[Icecast] Compatible Players - Windows Media BAD trying to open...

Dan Stowell danstowell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:15:48 UTC 2004

Dihelson,

Read my tutorial here:
http://www.mcld.co.uk/flatfour/player/about/

I hope it helps! It does exactly what you ask, using Quicktime
embedded in a webpage. Our stream is MP3 rather than Ogg but the
process should be the same.

The only problem is that many people don't have the Ogg codec
installed in Quicktime... you'd need to tell them how to install the
qt ogg plugin from http://qtcomponents.sourceforge.net/

Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk