[Icecast] Icecast 2.2.0 RC1 Announcement

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Tue Dec 14 21:38:45 UTC 2004

Looks like I missed a config file entry for the shoutcast-compat.xml,
you'll need to add :

<shoutcast-mount>/stream.nsv</shoutcast-mount>

to your config. It needs to exist at the main root level... for context
here is where I have it :

     <directory>
         <yp-url-timeout>15</yp-url-timeout>
         <yp-url>http://dir.xiph.org/cgi-bin/yp-cgi</yp-url>
     </directory>
     <shoutcast-mount>/stream.nsv</shoutcast-mount>
     <hostname>localhost</hostname>

all NSV mounts must end in .nsv, and since you cannot specify the
mountpoint in the NSV encoding tools, you are required to provide this as a
config entry.

oddsock