[Icecast] Re: Serving a playlist.pls / listen.m3u file

Dan Stowell danstowell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 00:45:01 UTC 2004

I think I've answered my own question - I've got a mountpoint at
/flatfour.mp3 and it looks like /flatfour.mp3.m3u automatically serves
up a playlist file.

However, Quicktime player still refuses to handle it properly. I had
to craft my own .pls file for Quicktime to understand, which seems a
shame!

Thanks anyway,
Dan