[Icecast] streaming stops after 5 seconds or so

Robbert van Os robbert at intermatics.nl
Tue Dec 7 12:48:24 UTC 2004

Hi there, fellow icecast users. I have just started using icecast and really
like it, but seem to have a small problem for now, let's call it a challange
;)

I am using version 2.1.0 and use ices 0.4 to stream my mp3 collection to the
server. They both run on linux (fedora core2) and looks like it is working
ok. But when listening to the stream it stops playing, does anyone perhaps
recognizes this problem?

Hope someone can help me out, thx in advance.

Kind regards Bannister