[Icecast] Crossfader for ices 0.3

Lukasz Spaleniak spalek
Tue Aug 3 23:14:57 UTC 2004

<20040803013812.GB1138 at watanabe.local>

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:38:13 -0400
Brendan Cully <brendan at xiph.org> wrote:

> I've just added a resampler to the crossfader, so you can probably
> ignore the warning below. However, the encoder still has to reset
> itself when the sample rate changes, so you may hear a slight click in
> the stream just before the crossfade starts (only if the sample rate
> changes).

Hello,
First of all I would like to congratulate you this crossfader. I've been
thinking of that may times, but I cannot write it myself.
Are you planning to port this crossfacer to ices 2 ?
I would be grate if yes.

Regards,
Lukasz Spaleniak

spalek at ptssa.pl
GCM dpu s: a--- C++ UL++++ P+ L+++ E--- W+ N+ K- w O- M V-
PGP t--- 5 X+ R- tv-- b DI- D- G e-- h! r y+