[icecast] Trying to contact Joe

dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 20:10:37 UTC 2004

Hello,
    I apologize for the listwide posting, but i am trying to contact a list
member named Joe i can't remember the last name. I have had a hard disk
failure and have lost his email. He informed me that he had ices 0.3
installed and running under FreeBSD 5.x. If he could contact me privately or
anyone else who has this going i would appreciate it.
Thanks.
Dave.