[icecast] login failed

Jappe reuling jappe at lowlife.org
Thu Apr 22 19:44:14 UTC 2004

On 22-apr-04, at 12:15, Mat Harris wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have been running icecast and ices for streaming mp3 around my house
> for
> about 3 months now with no problems. now all of a sudden, I get login
> failed
> when I try to run ices.
>
> nothing has changed that I know of (I am the only person with access).
>
> I seem to remember this happened when I originally installed the
> system,
> but it was all so traumatic, I kinda forgot whjat I did :)
>
> any help would be VERY much appreciated.

Hi mat,

Could you give us a bit more info?
What version of icecast are you running?
On what OS are you running it?
Are there any entries in the icecast error log file?
Are you using specific mount points and if so what is the config of the
mountpoint you are using?

regards,

jappe

--
Jappe Reuling
jappe at parcproductions.com

Parc Productions
Waalsteeg 4-6
1011 ER Amsterdam

Tel:    +31 (0)20-4892456
Fax:    +31 (0)20-4892458
Http:    http://www.parcproductions.com
Http:    http://www.parchosting.com

The information in this document can be confidential. It is intended
only for the use of the recipient of this mail. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us and delete this document. Do not
disclose the contents of this document to any other person. Do not
take any copies. Violation of this notice may be unlawful.