[icecast] MP3 MetaData in WMP and RealOne

Stefan Neufeind stefan at neufeind.net
Thu Apr 8 10:21:07 UTC 2004

Maybe it works with WinAmp because peercast is received via a plugin
that supports this?

http://www.peercast.org/download.php
WinAmp 2.x/5.x:
- Self-extracting installer
- Installs WinAmp plugin client
- Enables peercast:// links
- Free. No adware/spyware

Allan, I assume you have a plugin installed for listening to
peercast?

  Stefan