[icecast] automating icecast2 startups

Mr. Stauf stauf at freshcheese.net
Thu Sep 25 02:13:03 UTC 2003

Hey Kerry,
I have the icecast -c working in my rc.local.  Just a thought though, since
I do not have ices running after it, could it be timing? (I.e. do you need
to sleep for a second or two to let icecast fully load up to be connected
to?).  *Shrug* Thanks for the document project.  I have just recently
gone to relaying my streams/using .pls generation from the existance of
a .m3u file on the  server.  Good to see you still busy. =)
Keep up the good work,
Stauf