[icecast] Play on site

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at linuxdicas.com.br
Wed Sep 17 15:26:28 UTC 2003

Hello!

My Free-Radio with a freesoftware it's like a 95% finished :)

Mandrake 9.1 box, with a icecast and ices package...

I wold like of play the music, without :8000 in the end, ex:

My radio is: http://www.radionumber1.com.br

If I open the xmms and play the URL:

http://200.206.207.221:8000

The song play wonderfoul :)

Now, I make the web-page with a popup or a URL like a
http://www.radionumber1.com.br/radio.htm but the song dont play :(

The source is:
<embed type="application/x-mplayer2" ID="MediaPlayer"
Name="MediaPlayer" WIDTH="127" HEIGHT="16"
src="http://200.206.207.221:8000" autostart="1" transparentatstart="1"
showcontrols="0" showdisplay="0" showstatusbar="1"
animationatstart="1">

Somedoby can help-me?

Thanks in advance!

Brazilian regards!