[icecast] One more question of possible note.

Mr. Stauf stauf at freshcheese.net
Tue Sep 9 16:31:58 UTC 2003

Okay then, let me fire away two more questions:
1>  Is there any written docs on relaying with the newest icecast2?
2>  Since the icecast2 server that will be broadcasting the relay stream users
    an http GET request, how often does it check to see if a mountpoint lives
    or not?  Where is a value to change that?
So I should just put in <relay></relay>s for all my possible mount points then?
--Stauf