[icecast] mp3 streaming with Icecast2 on win32

geezer geezer at freesounds.net
Thu Oct 30 00:19:46 UTC 2003

Hi Leo!
Yes it is possible.
I did it for a while (so the stream would have a presence on shoutcast).
I had three Oddcast instances going simultaneously - hi & lo oggs & 56k
mp3.  It was gobbling a bit more bandwidth than I was comfortable with,
so I dropped the mp3 after a bit.  But yes it can work, although I never
tried more than three.