[icecast] Vorbis and MP3 file verification

Jed Cousin jed at atomic-tech.com
Wed Oct 8 18:15:33 UTC 2003

Does anyone know of programs one can use to verify the integrity of OGG
Vorbis and MP3 files?  I've found that Ices 0.3 has a penchant for:  1)
skipping files it deems improperly encoded, or 2)  passing squelchy
aural gibberish on to Icecast and then promptly crashing.

The only method I've found is trial and error and Google has been of
little help.

Thanks!

Jed