[icecast] Icecast in Macromedia Flash

Macsym macsym69 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 30 18:12:29 UTC 2003

Ciao Assorgia,

Anch'io sono felice che cè un'altra persona che cerca di importare uno
stream di Icecast nel Flash!

Just one easy question (I'm speaking English for the list), is there a real
quality of sound difference between Icecast1 and 2? Is Icecast2 really more
reliable? Can you provide a link to your webradio, I'd be glad to listen to
it.

Grazie,

MAX