[icecast] Disconnecting relay when no clients connected / Conserving bandwidth

Viraj Alankar valankar at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 19 22:55:37 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm running an Icecast relay in my office. Is there any plans to provide the
ability to disconnect from the master server when there are no clients
connected to my relay? The main reason is to conserve bandwidth when no one is
connected.

I looked a bit at the code as to how to implement this, but was wondering if
anyone else might be working on it.

Thanks,

Viraj.