[icecast] Webalizer for streams

Marco Alanen marco at ormgas.com
Wed Nov 5 11:08:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:52:13 +0100
iceuse at kezako.net wrote:

> Hello,
> last night, I worked to make a new version of webalizer for streams.
> I put some info and example here:
> http://radio.stalig.com:443/stats/webalizer/index.html
> If you are interested... It's not finished (yearly stats are not ready), but monthly and daily stats are fine.
>
> I'll try to have it integrated to regular webalizer version.

Looks like a really cool extension, however it seems like you've missed a
few files. This is what I get:

webalizer.c: In function `main':
webalizer.c:1185: error: `stream_list' undeclared (first use in this function)
webalizer.c:1185: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
webalizer.c:1185: error: for each function it appears in.)
webalizer.c: In function `get_config':
webalizer.c:1698: error: `stream_list' undeclared (first use in this function)

Thanks /Marco

believed to be clean.