[icecast] subscription services on icecast2

Scott Manley djsnm at djsnm.com
Tue Nov 4 02:10:28 UTC 2003

oddsock wrote:
> there are currently no subscription based implementations built in
> icecast2.

I don't kow if anyone remembers myplay.com - but we basically built it
on top of icecast with smart access controls suitable for subscription
services. Sure, that was icecast v1.0 but it ultimately isn't that
different.

Of course... it still takes some time. The real work is all in the backend.

Scott Manley