[icecast] AW: ices2 and old icecast?

Paul linuxmailing at derpaul.com
Fri May 30 19:59:04 UTC 2003

i have now installed debian again i think i dont try icecast2 with debian...
on freebsd 5.0 i get errors when i compile icecast2 and i dont understand
what he want from me...
freebsd 4.8 i cant use, it do not work with my network cards...
i take a look from your site! thanks
which system you use with icecast 2?

thanks Paul