[icecast] mp3 support and compatibility

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Wed May 21 13:20:55 UTC 2003

At 03:17 PM 5/21/2003 +0200, you wrote:
><quote who="Geoff Shang">
>
> > On Wed, 21 May 2003, Remco B. Brink wrote:
> >
> > > <quote who="Adon Irani">

StreamTranscoder has just been updated yesterday with a whole lot of
fixes....I have also moved the code from sourceforge to my own CVS... I've
changed all the sourceforge links to hopefully alleviate some of the
confusion, but for the record, the latest can always be found here ->
http://www.oddsock.org/tools/streamTranscoder.

The command line and NUI versions are currently available, if you use the
win32/linux WX version then you will need to wait a bit while I work out a
few UI-related issues...

oddsock