[icecast] OddCastDSPv2 + Winamp 2.91 + SQRSoft crossfader

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Tue May 20 04:53:11 UTC 2003

ok, so I've fixed it... you ask....you get...(well in this case at least) :)

http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv2_wa2/

oddsock at oddsock.org

>Is there an amount of money that can be
>offered to you to get this working?

if you are serious about this, then please by all means contribute to
http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/donate.html  by doing so helps us all....

>The company I'm contracted to is about to start streaming many stations.
>They are sold on the SQRSoft crossfading engine for the professional
>mixing it offers.  They were going to use shoutcast or Windows Media but
>I directed them towards Ogg Vorbis and they have now signed a deal with
>MediaCast (http://www.mediacast1.com) who offer IceCast2 servers.
MediaCast provides an excellent package and is the only provider I know
that is seriously doing vorbis streaming with icecast2.  And FWIW, oddcast
also now does WMA...

anyway, let me know (offlist) if you run into more problems...

oddsock