[icecast] error compiling from CVS

Mitja Pirih Mitja.Pirih at radiocapris.com
Sat May 10 08:12:06 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Don't ask me why but I had to recompile icecast (from CVS) and now I'm getting this:

#./configure
checking for working aclocal-1.4... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... found
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for executable suffix...
checking for object suffix... o
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking build system type... i386-unknown-openbsd3.3
checking host system type... i386-unknown-openbsd3.3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... no
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking whether ln -s works... yes
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed

Any hints?

Thanks,
Mitja